Do you want to join VALHALLA RACE team this Summer and experience an amazing adventure?
Join us and get the following volunteer privileges:
- Free access to the race
- VALHALLA RACE staff T-SHIRT
- GURU beverage
- The best views of the race
- Be at least 13 years old. The waiver has be filled by the legal person in charge.
- Volunteer race entry is valid for the 2018 season only.
- NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IF ALREADY REGISTERED
The successVALHALLA RACE depends on all volunteers’ dedication. Here is a brief snapshot of all tasks that need to be assigned
- Obstacle surveillance : Give directions, supervise and encourage participants on the obstacles.
- Water station : Provide water and food to the participants
- Cloakroom check : In charge of cloakroom check. Set up of the outdoor showers.
- Registration : race packet pick-up hand-out.
- Site build-up Friday : help putting all visual materials, security fences, last minute touch-ups on the course, display tables and chairs, etc.
For all other tasks you may be interested in, you can indicate it to us on the volunteer application, ex: photographer, medics, athlete marking, course closure, etc.
*Some tasks will demand some physical activity (200m to 1k walk) and can demand that you stand up all day long. Please advise us if you have any physical limitations.
For more information contact us here.